Home | Networks | Community | Need Help? 

Quick search

RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Indexing Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchIRC Forum Index -> IRC Admin Assistance
Talustus
none
none

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2012 1:08am    Post subject: Indexing Issue Reply with quote

Since a few weeks our Network (Dream-Irc.de) continously got deactivated by SearchIRC

Reason listed on the Network Page:
Code:
Network has been disbanded, SearchIRC index robots have been banned, SearchIRC index robots have been unable to connect to the network, or the network was recently added and has yet to undergo the nightly update process.

the funny thing is that the bots still connect to our Network as they always did.... ([07:52:11] [~] CONNECT: scrawl07 (~scrawl@****))

we recently updated our Servers from UnrealIRCD3.2.8 to UnrealIRCD3.2.9 i think the issue started from this point

after checking that the bots still connect normaly i checked channel listing
and related stuff all works as it should
any suggestions/tips/meanings what goes wrong with the bots and our network?

a second thing:
is there a chance to get the network renamed from Dream-Irc.de to Dream-Irc since this is the real Network name
D3M0N
Idler
Idler

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2012 11:28am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has all been taken care of! I will check in on ur ircd when your network was indexed again!
Talustus
none
none

PostPosted: Jan 20, 2012 1:08pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somehow it isnt working as we expected our net does not get listed after readding

the 5 days are over for a while and still no listing Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchIRC Forum Index -> IRC Admin Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Forum powered by phpBB

© 2000 - 2008 EverythingIRC, Inc. All rights reserved. Please read our disclaimer