Home | Networks | Community | Need Help? 

Quick search

RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

no bot is joining my server and its always been active

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchIRC Forum Index -> IRC Admin Assistance
E_T
none
none

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2012 2:13am    Post subject: no bot is joining my server and its always been active Reply with quote

hi i host ircexiled.com ytmnd2.com roundrobin... and the server has never gone down.. but the searchirc bot has stopped joining do to saying it cant list channels.. i tested with a few diff clients.. and i can get list.. any help would be appreciated..
PingBad
Post Whore
Post Whore

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2012 5:02am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The network page for ircexiled makes no obvious indication of any error in relation to your network - it appears (and I'm only guessing) that the network was manually deactivated by a SearchIRC indexes manager, and if that is the case I assume it would be in relation to violating one of the indexing rules (I'm fairly certain that the naming scheme of your servers should - perhaps must - reflect the name of the network; ie: servername.ircexiled.com)
D3M0N
Idler
Idler

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2012 6:59pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just reactivated this network for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchIRC Forum Index -> IRC Admin Assistance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Forum powered by phpBB

© 2000 - 2008 EverythingIRC, Inc. All rights reserved. Please read our disclaimer